Thursday, February 28, 2008

Random thoughts...

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed this week following a week's absence from the office... To catch you up, since my last post I've:

...spent 4 days in Savannah, GA (eating seafood and dessert; not to mention fried chicken and collard greens at The Lady & Sons Restaurant!) with a set of friends whom I get to see only once a year! The redhead and I participate annually in a ministry conference for Worship Pastors and their wives... it's without a doubt one of the best things we do each year, and this year's meeting was no exception.


...spent a week in the office trying to whittle down piles of work that never seem to get smaller... but despite that fact, it's the most exciting work I've ever been a part of and the sense of calling to be a part of the work in this particular place at this point in time is undeniable...

...spent today at home with daughter #3,
who has missed 2 days of school this week with a bad cold... (I think she'll be out tomorrow, too!)


But, even in the midst of her illness, #3made me giggle tonight... After dinner, while the rest of the family was visiting around the kitchen table, I looked over and saw her sprawled out in the kitchen floor making "Dust Angels."

Maybe it was the Benadryl!?

No comments: