Friday, January 25, 2008

Here we go...

I had no real intention of starting a new weblog today. The reality is that I was reading a friend's post and noticed in their list of blogs a site maintained by a mutual friend. I'd been thinking of that friend alot lately and popped over to see what was new with them. From their site I wanted to leave a comment and say, "Hello." ...Couldn't do that without a blogger account... which led to the profile page... which brings me to here...

I have accounts with XANGA (where I read about my friends from Family Music Theater in Dallas), MySpace (where I "follow" the kids from the Student Ministry at my former church as well as keep tabs on the new video productions by another friend), and now, here I am at Blogger... Maybe I'll actually start doing this thing, but don't hold your breath.

TiK

2 comments:

PandaMom said...

How fun!!! I have all the other accounts like Facebook & MySpace for other people, but I personally like blogs the best. They look more appealing and are much safer. Hope you get yours all cute! I paid for my template and will change it soon just to to have something new, but there are free ones, too. Would love to hear all about your move waaaaay up there! Going well? We have love it where we are and have started a new adoption process. Would love to see pics of the fam so post some, OK! ; ) Did you like my new haircut? I just grew it as long as I could stand it and now LOVE it in this style. You can go look back and scroll down a bit. Tell all your girls "hello" from the PandaFamily!

Steve said...

Jon,

I am so happy for you and your family and your new church. You are truly blessed.

Love Steve H.